Woke up at Brad and Pipps in Adam kindly lent bed. Am already nervous, the anticipation is growing and just want tye match to be now! However that cant be as I dont have my onsie...
Lovely family breakie and goodbies, brad dropped me at the ferry in manly. Sat here by myself quietly tapping with my Tonga v Wales match ball from 2003 world cup (thanks Brad!) and taking in for one last time the awesome views of the harbours and bridges la la of Sydney. Home tomorrow - just need to win this blasted match first.
So Brads and Pips have been in Aus for 10 years odd now & have 3 critters, Adam, Ems and Oscar. They all sound Australian and are supporting the 'Quantas' Wannabies (think I got the spelling right), what's worse is Pipps is too!!!!! Come on now play the game, it cant make sense can it???? Ok no trash talk as would be horrible to get too much egg on my face! Thanks for a lovely escape from the tour and see you soon - hopefully within the next 7 years.
Met up with the gang in time to head for our Gullivers bye bye meal in Darling Darling harbour then off for a few beers before back to hotel and coach to the Olympic stadium.
I'm afraid I think this was the poorest stadium we've been to although by far the biggest at 84k ish.

No comments:
Post a Comment